chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McVeigh <rmcve...@ziaconsulting.com>
Subject Using OpenCMIS to get atom content URL?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 00:55:13 GMT
Hi Folks,

I may have asked the wrong group, so please redirect as appropriate.  I'm
writing an OpenCMIS application and I'd like to use Chemistry to gain access
to the AtomPub response from my server specifically to find the response for
the <content> element or the <enclosure> (same URL I think) to ultimately
provide a direct URL to binary content on our CMS.  Is this exposed in a way
I can access?  I feel like I'm missing something obvious.  Thanks,

-Ryan

--
Ryan McVeigh
Director of Enterprise Integration