chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jakub Liska <liska.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Which jackRabbit-core version to use with chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr-0.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT ?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 00:23:01 GMT
Hey,

I've got this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-336,
where JcrServiceFactory is searching for PREFIX_JCR_CONFIG = "jcr."
properties, but right after in
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryFactoryImpl.getRepository() it is
searched for "String REPOSITORY_HOME
            = "org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.home";"

So it doesn't make sense, if I set REPOSITORY_HOME, it is removed from
the properties, because it doesn't start with "jcr."  and no matter
what jcr.* properties I set, there just must be REPOSITORY_HOME or map
== null, for the repository to be retrieved ...

Could please anybody help ? I suspect that I need a different version
of jackRabbit .... the chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr doesn't say what
version it needs ...