chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject JCR bridge as commodity /dist package (was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.3.0 (RC1))
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:12:45 GMT
Hey guys,
changing the subject not to "pollute" the vote thread and to discuss
the JCR bridge issue.

Actually the jcr bridge IS part of the release (at least on the maven
staging repo), see:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-023/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr/0.3.0/

So this means it WILL go to repo1.maven.org/maven2 and people can
download it from there.

I did not copy it to the "commodity" packages (for deployment to
apache.org/dist) as this was never mentioned earlier.

I suggest we go on with the release then and if needed in the next
release we sync also the jcr bridge as commodity packages (and update
http://chemistry.apache.org/internal/opencmis-maven-release-documentation.html
accordingly).

WDYT?

Ciao,