chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jakub Liska <liska.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject server-bindings as war package
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:52:14 GMT
Hey,

I'm wondering how should be chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings and
chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr used in Local binding scenario.

We already implemented AtomPub and WS client, but we would also want
to be able to connect a JCR repository via Local binding, within a JVM
process.

Afaik we just need to set up cmis session with JcrServiceFactory. But
there is only war packaging of the maven artifact, not jar, so that we
cannot include it as maven dependency. It's like if the
chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr wasn't designated for local binding as
it is for atomPub & WS.