chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Danninger <sebastian.dannin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS 0.2.0 using a ticket for authentication
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 12:17:25 GMT
Isn't using Alfresco Tickets against the purpose of using CMIS? You are
bound to Alfresco as repository then and can't switch. If you want to mix
Alfresco Ticket and CMIS I can provide you a fully working code snippet
(email me if you need it) but from my understanding it would be better to
retrieve the object from the repository and deliver the content stream to
the user instead of pointing him to your alfresco repository.

A question that is kinda related here is why I get a bad request on this:

ObjectType type = session.getTypeDefinition("my:type");

I also tried with fully qualified type name but neither of them is ending up
in:

CmisInvalidArgumentException: Bad Request

best regards

Sebastian