chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: cmis search qurery parsing
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:58:10 GMT
If you want to search all documents, then use "cmis:document" instead
of "my:documentType". cmis:document is the base type for all
documents.

Florent

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Karnakar Thallapalli
<karnakart@virtusa.com> wrote:
> I want to search for a document by name. can u provide sample example on this
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> Karnakar Goud Thallapalli
> Senior Engineer
> Virtusa (India) Pvt Ltd.
> Sy No.115, Nanakramguda Village, Serilingampally Mandal,
> Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad - 19, AP India
> Phone:  +91 40 44528000 Ext:  63207

in CMIS it defines the object type.

> Florian
>

> On 31/03/2011 11:29, Karnakar Thallapalli wrote:
>> Basically am writing search function,for this I am referring to http://chemistry.apache.org/java/examples/example-process-query-results.html
>>
>> Here I don't understand my:documentType
>> I don't understand my:documentType here what it is exactly does?

2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100
among others.

>>> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
>>> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee
only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of
>>> this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.