chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: cmis search qurery parsing
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:36:42 GMT
What do you want to search? Documents or folders? All types or a specific one?
Do you want to search by metadata or full text?

The CMIS query language is similar to SQL. In SQL the FROM clause the defines the table, in
CMIS it defines the object type.

Florian

On 31/03/2011 11:29, Karnakar Thallapalli wrote:
> Basically am writing search function,for this I am referring to http://chemistry.apache.org/java/examples/example-process-query-results.html
>
> Here I don't understand my:documentType
> I don't understand my:documentType here what it is exactly does?

Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among
others.

>> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
>> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee
only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of
>> this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.