chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JcrServiceFactory
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:04:50 GMT
Jakub,

I don't think this parameter should go into the SessionParameter class.
It is too implementation specific: it is the name of a parameter for the
Jackrabbit core JCR implementation (its RepositoryFactory that is).
Other JCR implementations might use completely different names for its
configuration parameters. Even Jackrabbit comes with various
RepositoryFactory implementations which take different set of parameters.

Michael