chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Chemistry Sharepoint Issue
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:53:06 GMT
Hi,

Well, SharePoint replied with an Internal Server Error. Can you enter the same URL in a web
browser to get more details?
My suspicion is that the all "%2D" in the URL have to be "-".

You should also check what authentication methods are enabled on the SharePoint side. You
might have to configure to OpenCMIS NTLM support.

- Florian

On 23/03/2011 12:35, Karnakar Thallapalli wrote:
> [...]
> 2D2CC9%2D4
>
> 3BD%2DB3CC%2D74A7DE3F0DD2?getRepositoryInfo"); // URL to your CMIS
> server.
>
> // parameter.put(SessionParameter.REPOSITORY_ID, "myRepository"); //
> Only necessary if there is more than one repository.
>
> parameter.put(SessionParameter.BINDING_TYPE,
> BindingType.ATOMPUB.value());
>

> // Session locale.
>
> parameter.put(SessionParameter.LOCALE_ISO3166_COUNTRY, "");
>
> parameter.put(SessionParameter.LOCALE_ISO639_LANGUAGE, "en");
>
> parameter.put(SessionParameter.LOCALE_VARIANT, "US");
>

> Exception is
>
> GET
> http://ht-mossappsvr01:10000/_vti_bin/cmis/rest/97E9BF54%2D2CC9%2D43BD%2
> DB3CC%2D74A7DE3F0DD2?getRepositoryInfo
>
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisRuntimeException:
> Internal Server Error
>
>        at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPu
> bService.convertStatusCode(AbstractAtomPubService.java:409)
>
>        at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPu
> bService.read(AbstractAtomPubService.java:481)
>
>        at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPu
> bService.getRepositoriesInternal(AbstractAtomPubService.java:633)
>
>        at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.RepositoryServ
> iceImpl.getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:58)
>
>        at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl
> .getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:85)
>
>        at
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepos
> itories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:69)
>
>        at
> com.virtusa.cmis.AbstractCMISAdoptor.getSessionByBindingType(AbstractCMI
> SAdoptor.java:90)
>
>        at
> com.virtusa.cmis.AbstractCMISAdoptor.<init>(AbstractCMISAdoptor.java:41)
>
>        at
> com.virtusa.cmis.adoptor.AlfrescoAdoptor.<init>(AlfrescoAdoptor.java:47)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
> ccessorImpl.java:39)
>
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
> tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>
>        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:355)
>
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
>
>        at com.virtusa.cmis.CMISFactory.getAdoptor(CMISFactory.java:54)
>

> Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010 Global
Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among others.

> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of
> this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.