chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which jackRabbit-core version to use with chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr-0.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT ?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:53:10 GMT

Hi,

Have a look at the repository.properties file. You can add additional
configuration settings there. Keys which start with jcr. are passed to
the RepositoryFactory after removing the jcr. prefix. So for passing the
org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.home to the RepositoryFactory add a line

   jcr.org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.home=/path/to/the/repository

to the repository.properties file.

As an aside, for debugging and testing purposes you can do

   mvn -o -Dlog4j.configuration=file:./log4j.config -Pdevelop jetty:run

to get a the JCR CMIS Server up and running (AtomPub).

Michael