chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Using OpenCMIS to get atom content URL?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:49:02 GMT
Hi Ryan,

The official answers is: no.
OpenCMIS provides an binding agnostic interface and this link is really binding specific.

However, we had the discussion before and there are ways to get to the URL. See this message:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-chemistry-dev/201009.mbox/%3C13092343.447851284629268276.JavaMail.root@zimbra.alfresco.com%3E

Cheers,

Florian