chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Introduction
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:31:34 GMT
I think we need both since we should address different user groups and
knowledge levels.

If you would like to contribute examples, please let us know. Adding
more code snippets to the OpenCMIS Cookbook can be done pretty quickly.

That doesn't release us from reorganizing our documentation and putting
the snippets into context. We are still looking for a volunteer...

Thanks,

Florian