chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Introduction
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:06:04 GMT
I think for now we could start with a list of links. That would be much more than we have today.
But a consistent introduction is important for all first-time visitors without any CMIS background.

Do we have somebody on this list who is good at writing?

- Florian

On 08/03/2011 14:42, Jens Hübel wrote:
> This looks nice!
>

> Probably we currently have nothing that is consistent, readable, introductory, but more
a collection of various resources. Would it make more sense to start with a commented link
collection then and provide over time our own stuff?

free to use what you want from there also.  http://www.oldschooltechie.com/blog/2009/11/23/introduction-cmis

> On 03/08/2011 06:05 AM, Jens Hübel wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> if the group decides it makes sense we easily could move/copy/link my blog to the Chemistry
web site. Be aware that it is not (yet) a complete overview. I did not work on this for a
while.

> As the lack of introductory information and CMIS training material was mentioned yesterday
in the OASIS TC call perhaps this might just be better than nothing and could act as a starting
point for something better.