chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Richard McKnight <richard.mckni...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Introduction
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 13:42:27 GMT
I have not seen Jens Blog post, but I also wrote a few blog posts a
while back -- feel free to use what you want from there also.
http://www.oldschooltechie.com/blog/2009/11/23/introduction-cmis

On 03/08/2011 06:05 AM, Jens Hübel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> if the group decides it makes sense we easily could move/copy/link my blog to the Chemistry
web site. Be aware that it is not (yet) a complete overview. I did not work on this for a
while.

> As the lack of introductory information and CMIS training material was mentioned yesterday
in the OASIS TC call perhaps this might just be better than nothing and could act as a starting
point for something better.

--
*Rich McKnight*
Technical Consultant