chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS 0.2.0 using a ticket for authentication
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 12:30:11 GMT
It kind of is against the purpose of using CMIS. But there are many
motivations for using CMIS. If you want interoperability then Alfresco
Tickets are not a good idea. If you use CMIS "only" as a nice interface
to Alfresco then there might be some use cases.

Regarding your questions:
Types in Alfresco are prefixed with "D:" (documents), "F:" (folders),
"P:" (policies/aspects) and "R:" (relationships/associations).
See the Alfresco CMIS Wiki page for details.

Btw. Please ask Alfresco specific questions in the Alfresco CMIS forum.
This is a Chemistry mailing list.

Thanks,

Florian