chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: getRenditions returns empty list
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 13:53:17 GMT
Hi Geert,

By default, renditions are not fetched from the repository. You have to set a rendition filter
to retrieve rendition information.
You can do that by either setting a new default OperationContext for the Session (Session.setDefaultContext())
or by providing an OperationContext object to getObject() and query().
Please note, if you use JOINS in queries the repository will never return renditions.

See section "2.2.1.2.4 Renditions" in the CMIS spec how the rendition filter should look like.

Regards,

Florian

On 03/03/2011 13:31, Geert Vanheusden wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a question about the getRenditions on QueryResult and CmisObject.
> I just created some renditions in Alfresco and they are visible in the OpenCMIS Workbench
under the Renditions tab.
> When I try to iterate over the renditions in my own code I always receive an empty list.
I tested this on a QueryResult and a CmisObject.