chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From <javie...@um.es>
Subject RV: first steps with opencmis for java
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:28:02 GMT

Hi all,

First, sorry for my english. I´m from Spain. Second …  I’m going crazy!

I have the last alfresco community edition and I work with Eclipse and
OpenCmis. I want to list the children of the root folder … and I can’t !! I
don’t know why. I follow the examples codes, but not work. I write :

            // default factory implementation

            SessionFactory factory = SessionFactoryImpl.newInstance();

            Map<String, String> parameter = new HashMap<String, String>();

            // user credentials

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.USER, "admin");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.PASSWORD, "alfresco");

            // connection settings

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.BINDING_TYPE,
BindingType.WEBSERVICES.value());

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_ACL_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:8080/alfresco/cmis/ACLService?wsdl");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_DISCOVERY_SERVICE,
"http:/localhost:8080/alfrecso/cmis/DiscoveryService?wsdl");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_MULTIFILING_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:8080/alfresco/cmis/MultiFilingService?wsdl");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_NAVIGATION_SERVICE,
"http:/localhost:8080/alfresco/cmis/NavigationService?wsdl");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_OBJECT_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:8080/alfresco/cmis/ObjectService?wsdl");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_POLICY_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:8080/alfresco/cmis/PolicyService?wsdl");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_RELATIONSHIP_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:8080/alfresco/cmis/RelationshipService?wsdl");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_REPOSITORY_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:8080/alfresco/cmis/RepositoryService?wsdl");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_VERSIONING_SERVICE,
"http:/localhost:8080/alfresco/cmis/VersioningService?wsdl");

            parameter.put(SessionParameter.REPOSITORY_ID,
"9548ff2a-c0f5-4ddc-ba68-0421d2d1784d");

            // create session

            Session session = factory.createSession(parameter);

            Folder root = session.getRootFolder();

            ItemIterable<CmisObject> children = root.getChildren();

            for (CmisObject o : children) {

              System.out.println(o.getName());

            }

All is ok, the repository_id, the credentials … but in this line : for
(CmisObject o : children ){ throws the exception :

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException:
Cannot initalize Web Services service object
[org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.webservices.NavigationService]: null

      at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.PortProvider.i
nitServiceObject(PortProvider.java:256)

      at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.PortProvider.g
etPortObject(PortProvider.java:205)

      at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.PortProvider.g
etNavigationServicePort(PortProvider.java:108)

      at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.NavigationServ
iceImpl.getChildren(NavigationServiceImpl.java:75)

      at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.FolderImpl$2.fetchPage(FolderIm
pl.java:259)

      at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.util.AbstractIterator.getCurren
tPage(AbstractIterator.java:132)

      at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.util.CollectionIterator.hasNext
(CollectionIterator.java:48)

      at es.upct.pfc.cliente.lanzador.main(lanzador.java:75)

      at sun.net.www.ParseUtil.toURI(ParseUtil.java:261)

      at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.j
ava:905)

      at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:8
36)

      at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection
.java:1172)

      at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1010)

      at
com.sun.xml.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.createReader(RuntimeWSDLParser.
java:804)

      at
com.sun.xml.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.resolveWSDL(RuntimeWSDLParser.j
ava:262)

      at
com.sun.xml.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.parse(RuntimeWSDLParser.java:12
9)

      at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.parseWSDL(WSServiceDelegate.java:265
)

      at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(WSServiceDelegate.java:228)

      at
com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(WSServiceDelegate.java:176)

      at
com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:104)

      at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:56)

      at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.jaxb.NavigationService.<init>(Nav
igationService.java:42)

      at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.PortProvider.i
nitServiceObject(PortProvider.java:235)

      ... 7 more

And I am desperate … any idea? Thanks you so much in advice.