chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: python cmislib and cmis extensions
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 01:58:55 GMT
Terrance,

As long as the extensions remain completely optional, as close to the spec as possible, and
free from vendor-specific logic (or with vendor-specific logic clearly separated into optional
add-on modules) I am for it.

Please open a Jira ticket with the proposed enhancement. If you've already done the work,
attach the patch to the ticket and I'll take a look.

Jeff

On Mar 15, 2011, at 5:26 PM, Terrance Bockhol wrote:

> Greetings,
> I am interested in adding support for cmis extensions to python cmislib.
> I've been able to get this to work by hacking up getEntryXmlDoc, but it's not too good.
> Are there any plans in the design to support this? It seems the alfresco-opencmis-extension
is a nice example where the extension is transparent to the library.