chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.3.0 (RC1)
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:24:24 GMT
+1

Florian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabriele Columbro" <gabriele@apache.org>
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:04:44 AM GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.3.0 (RC1)

Hi Chemists,
after 1 month from graduation I'm happy to announce that Chemistry
OpenCMIS 0.3.0-RC1 is available and ready for your testing and voting
as 1st TLP release.

You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at
apache.org/dist) at:
http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.3.0-RC1/dist/

The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at
repository.apache.org) is staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-023/

Sources tag can be found at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.3.0-RC1/

The staging maven generated javadoc are at :
http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.3.0-RC1/site/apidocs/

For detailed release notes check Jira at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310936&version=12316084
(unresolved issues will be pushed to the next release).

You can find a guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.

This is our first TLP release so I'd ask you to double check legal and
packaging requirements as per
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.3.0

Thanks everyone for the great effort into making this happen!

Ciao,
Gab

--
Eng. Gabriele Columbro