chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: Going for OpenCMIS release 0.3.0 today
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:43:53 GMT
No objections from my side, but did not get any feedback to this one here (would be great to
get this included)

Jens

Subject: Minor change request in our packaging for next release

Hi Gab,

could you do a small change in the package chemistry-opencmis-dist-0.2.0-incubating-server.zip?

The zip file currently contains chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings-0.2.0-incubating.war and
chemistry-opencmis-server-support-0.2.0-incubating.jar.

The .jar file is not much different to the other jars that we release in the war file in WEB-INF/lib.
It would make more sense and be more consistent if we just ship this together with the others
in WEB-INF/lib of the .war file. This would be less confusing for people who want to build
a server. We could in future improve documentation and indicate which jars are needed and
which are optional. But 99% probably don't care about the few bytes needed on disk.

I discussed this already briefly with Florian and he agreed to my suggestion. Could you perform
this small change for the upcoming 0.3 release?

Jens