chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: CMIS Introduction
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 14:42:34 GMT
This looks nice!

Probably we currently have nothing that is consistent, readable, introductory, but more a
collection of various resources. Would it make more sense to start with a commented link collection
then and provide over time our own stuff?

Jens

From: Richard McKnight [mailto:richard.mcknight@alfresco.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 8. März 2011 14:42
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: Jens Hübel
Subject: Re: CMIS Introduction

I have not seen Jens Blog post, but I also wrote a few blog posts a while back -- feel free
to use what you want from there also.  http://www.oldschooltechie.com/blog/2009/11/23/introduction-cmis

On 03/08/2011 06:05 AM, Jens Hübel wrote:

Hi all,

if the group decides it makes sense we easily could move/copy/link my blog to the Chemistry
web site. Be aware that it is not (yet) a complete overview. I did not work on this for a
while.

As the lack of introductory information and CMIS training material was mentioned yesterday
in the OASIS TC call perhaps this might just be better than nothing and could act as a starting
point for something better.

Jens