chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: CMIS Introduction
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 12:05:01 GMT
Hi all,

if the group decides it makes sense we easily could move/copy/link my blog to the Chemistry
web site. Be aware that it is not (yet) a complete overview. I did not work on this for a
while.

As the lack of introductory information and CMIS training material was mentioned yesterday
in the OASIS TC call perhaps this might just be better than nothing and could act as a starting
point for something better.

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:florian.mueller@alfresco.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 8. März 2011 12:26
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: CMIS Introduction

Hi all,

Chemistry has tools to use CMIS but no description what CMIS actually is and does.
We have a link to the spec ... but who reads specs?

I wonder if we want to put some more general information on the Chemistry website.

A while ago Jens started a series of blog posts about CMIS [1] which could be a good starting
point.
Any opinions?

Cheers,

Florian