chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 (4th vote)
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 14:43:19 GMT
On Mon, 7 Feb 2011, Jeff Potts wrote:
> It is my understanding that because we got the requisite number of IPMC
> votes, I can skip the additional IPMC vote and move forward directly
> with the distribution.

I think you're ok, yes. For committer and ppmc member votes, you need to
alert the IPMC to the vote taking place. Looking at the current policy
details on the incubator site, I believe that for releases you need just
need the 3 IPMC votes, and if you got them on your project list then
that's good enough.

Let me know if you need a hand with deploying the artificats, but with any
luck you'll be fine with following the instructions on the main apache
site!

Nick