chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:49:09 GMT
On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2011, at 10:37 PM, Nick Burch wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
>>> BTW, I have no idea WTF is a IPMC, and who is and who is not.
>>
>> The IPMC is the Incubator PMC.
>
> OK, then what's a PMC and who's on it ?

I think we need to make sure you get to the Knockree retreat in May, so
you can both attend the Apache Way talk there + get other questions
answered over a beer :)

A PMC is the Project Management Committee, which oversees the project on
behalf of the ASF board. There's some information at:
   http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

You might also find these two pages useful:
   http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html
   http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

Nick