chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:39:07 GMT
On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Jeff Potts wrote:
> Sorry, Stefane, you are correct, I should have counted your vote. I
> guess with the -1 from Stefan Seelmann it is moot. I also agree with you
> that looking through the archives is not a great way to count votes.

If you were subscribed to general@incubator then you'd see them come in.
It might be worth you joining the list while the vote's ongoing

> Richard, I hope you're taking notes on this whole thing so that when you
> do the PHP client release my suffering will not be in vain. :)

Depending on timings, Chemistry may have graduated by then. However, if
you're a top level project, then you have to make sure you do all the
checks the IPMC currently does yourself...

Nick