chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From R.WILB...@akka.eu
Subject Re: Parsing exception while creating image
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:39:57 GMT
OK I made further tests locally (my client app and alfresco on the same machine) and everything
works fine...

sorry !

-----Florian Müller <florian.mueller@alfresco.com> a écrit : -----

A : R.WILBERT@akka.eu
De : Florian Müller <florian.mueller@alfresco.com>
Date : 02/02/2011 14:39
cc: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: Parsing exception while creating image

OpenCMIS doesn't distinguish between mime types. A stream is a stream
and the mime type is only a string.

I assume you just uploading one image and don't overload the server or
the network with requests. Right?

Is there a proxy server or something similar between client and server
that could cut the connection?

Can you try creating an empty document and then add the content with
setContentStream?

- Florian