chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:28:06 GMT
BTW, I have no idea WTF is a IPMC, and who is and who is not.

  S.

On Feb 1, 2011, at 10:10 PM, Jeff Potts wrote:

> Just an FYI in case you are wondering. The vote to approve the cmislib 0.4 incubating
release was sent to the IPMC a week ago and has still only received one binding vote (Nick's).
I sent a second reminder to the general incubator group today so hopefully that will cause
something to happen.

> Gab said he had a vote that took a week to get approved so I guess this is normal, but
it seems painfully slow to me.

> Jeff

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."