chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 (4th vote)
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 20:15:45 GMT
The cmislib sub-project of Apache Chemistry is ready for its first release since joining the
project.

The Chemistry PPMC (that's you) voted to approve this release, but, unfortunately, the IPMC
vetoed the release due to the following issues:
> - Most files have a license header that doesn't match the offical one, see http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html.

> - The installed egg contains a DISCLAIMER file, also SVN trunk
> contains one, but the zip and tar.gz don't.

These issues have now been addressed so I am submitting the release candidate again for a
vote.

You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist) at:
http://people.apache.org/~jpotts/chemistry/cmislib/0.4/dist

These artifacts represent what is currently in SVN tagged as chemistry-cmislib-0.4-incubating-RC4.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry PMC
votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4

My vote is +1.

Thanks,

Jeff