chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Klevenz, Stephan" <stephan.klev...@sap.com>
Subject RE: TLP releases
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:08:20 GMT
Hi,

+1

for a 0.3.0 as an 'as is' release just without the incubation label. ASAP.

Then we could also think about a roadmap to 1.0 release which could include further minor
releases and major code changes.

Regards,
Stephan

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:florian.mueller@alfresco.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011 13:05
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: TLP releases

Hi all,

We are ticking off more and more tasks that are related to the graduation.
But there is still one big open topic: TLP releases

When do we think can and should we release OpenCMIS and cmislib without "incubating" label?

Can we just take the current code and release it? There shouldn't be too many changes since
the last releases.
Even though the release processes are now slightly different and we have to adjust the release
packages a bit, it shouldn't take too long to prepare the releases.

Opinions?

Cheers,

Florian