chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Creating an unfiled document
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:06:33 GMT
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CMIS-711

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 7:53 PM, Florent Guillaume <fg@nuxeo.com> wrote:
> Both :)
>
> I'll open a ticket with Oasis to start the discussion there.
>
> Florent
>
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM, Florian Müller
> <florian.mueller@alfresco.com> wrote:
>> That would be a way to do it, but it is not in the current spec. We should suggest
that for CMIS 1.1.
>> Are you proposing that we add it to all the  Chemistry implementations?
>>
>> Florian
>>
>> On 22.02.2011, at 18:08, Florent Guillaume <fg@nuxeo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What if the POST is done with an entry that has no id?
>>> That could be very well seen as a legitimate extension to create
>>> unfiled objects, don't you think?
>>>
>>> Florent

Services not Exposed".

that support unfiling. However, it isn't clear what URL to post the Atom entry to if the goal
is to create a new, unfiled document. Intuitively, I would have thought a post to the unfiled
collection would do it, but that is used for removeObject. The openCMIS source appears to
require folder ID. Anyone know the answer?