chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 (4th vote)
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 08:27:57 GMT
+1

  S.

On Feb 7, 2011, at 9:22 AM, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:

> +1

IPMC vetoed the release due to the following issues:
>> - Most files have a license header that doesn't match the offical one, see http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html.

>> - The installed egg contains a DISCLAIMER file, also SVN trunk
>> contains one, but the zip and tar.gz don't.
>
> These issues have now been addressed so I am submitting the release candidate again for
a vote.

> You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist)
at:
> http://people.apache.org/~jpotts/chemistry/cmislib/0.4/dist
>
> These artifacts represent what is currently in SVN tagged as chemistry-cmislib-0.4-incubating-RC4.
>
> The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry
PMC votes are cast.

> Please cast your votes!
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4
>
> My vote is +1.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."