chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:38:34 GMT
I used this list:
http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#incubator-pmc

And saw that you were not on it, which is why I did not count you for the IPMC vote.

Jeff

On Feb 1, 2011, at 3:28 PM, Stefane Fermigier wrote:

> BTW, I have no idea WTF is a IPMC, and who is and who is not.
>
>  S.
>
> On Feb 1, 2011, at 10:10 PM, Jeff Potts wrote:
>
>> Just an FYI in case you are wondering. The vote to approve the cmislib 0.4 incubating
release was sent to the IPMC a week ago and has still only received one binding vote (Nick's).
I sent a second reminder to the general incubator group today so hopefully that will cause
something to happen.

>> Gab said he had a vote that took a week to get approved so I guess this is normal,
but it seems painfully slow to me.