chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:34:34 GMT
Sorry, Stefane, you are correct, I should have counted your vote. I guess with the -1 from
Stefan Seelmann it is moot. I also agree with you that looking through the archives is not
a great way to count votes.

Richard, I hope you're taking notes on this whole thing so that when you do the PHP client
release my suffering will not be in vain. :)

Jeff

On Feb 1, 2011, at 3:26 PM, Stefane Fermigier wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2011, at 10:17 PM, Florian Müller wrote:
>
>> Hi Jeff,
>>
>> There was a -1 vote [1]. I guess you have to start over...
>
> By whom ?
>
> And why didn't my +1 vote count ?
>
> Shouldn't we use something more modern than manual crawling through mail archives to
determine who voted for what and what the tally are ?

>  S.
>

>> - Florian
>>

>> [1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201101.mbox/%3CAANLkTinERWvEEdW6e2YQ+hnnFSzNx3xL-qDq91S=VU-r@mail.gmail.com%3E

release was sent to the IPMC a week ago and has still only received one binding vote (Nick's).
I sent a second reminder to the general incubator group today so hopefully that will cause
something to happen.

>> Gab said he had a vote that took a week to get approved so I guess this is normal,
but it seems painfully slow to me.