chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:42:52 GMT

On Feb 1, 2011, at 10:39 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Jeff Potts wrote:
>> Sorry, Stefane, you are correct, I should have counted your vote. I guess with the
-1 from Stefan Seelmann it is moot. I also agree with you that looking through the archives
is not a great way to count votes.

> If you were subscribed to general@incubator then you'd see them come in. It might be
worth you joining the list while the vote's ongoing

I have no interest in joining yet another mailing list.

I think these votes should be done using a web app, so that each person should be able to
see at any time where we stand in terms of +1's, -1's, who has voted, etc.

  S.

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."