chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:17:42 GMT
Hi Jeff,

There was a -1 vote [1]. I guess you have to start over...

- Florian

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201101.mbox/%3CAANLkTinERWvEEdW6e2YQ+hnnFSzNx3xL-qDq91S=VU-r@mail.gmail.com%3E

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Potts" <jeffpotts01@gmail.com>
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 1, 2011 9:10:46 PM GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes

Just an FYI in case you are wondering. The vote to approve the cmislib 0.4 incubating release
was sent to the IPMC a week ago and has still only received one binding vote (Nick's). I sent
a second reminder to the general incubator group today so hopefully that will cause something
to happen.

Gab said he had a vote that took a week to get approved so I guess this is normal, but it
seems painfully slow to me.

Jeff