chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:26:32 GMT
On Feb 1, 2011, at 10:17 PM, Florian Müller wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> There was a -1 vote [1]. I guess you have to start over...

By whom ?

And why didn't my +1 vote count ?

Shouldn't we use something more modern than manual crawling through mail archives to determine
who voted for what and what the tally are ?

  S.

> - Florian
>

> [1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201101.mbox/%3CAANLkTinERWvEEdW6e2YQ+hnnFSzNx3xL-qDq91S=VU-r@mail.gmail.com%3E

release was sent to the IPMC a week ago and has still only received one binding vote (Nick's).
I sent a second reminder to the general incubator group today so hopefully that will cause
something to happen.

> Gab said he had a vote that took a week to get approved so I guess this is normal, but
it seems painfully slow to me.

> Jeff

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."