chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: TLP releases
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:33:10 GMT
I do not see any big issues with going forward with a 0.3.0 TLP release. I agree to Gabriele
that we need to fix the documentation for 1.0. How far is the .Net implementation? Is this
something to be ready for a release?

For the roadmap a few more points are coming into my mind:
 - Include fulltext query to the parser
 - Rethink project structure for Java (simplification: e.g. do we really need 6 different
test projects)
 - Rethink our test strategy (why TCK and fit for example? We have started a lot but some
are not really finished and there is not much activity)
 - I would appreciate if we have an examples sub-project for making adoption easier and extending
the documentation
- need to agree on when/how we want to merge with the CMIS 1.1 branches

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:florian.mueller@alfresco.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011 13:05
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: TLP releases

Hi all,

We are ticking off more and more tasks that are related to the graduation.
But there is still one big open topic: TLP releases

When do we think can and should we release OpenCMIS and cmislib without "incubating" label?

Can we just take the current code and release it? There shouldn't be too many changes since
the last releases.
Even though the release processes are now slightly different and we have to adjust the release
packages a bit, it shouldn't take too long to prepare the releases.

Opinions?

Cheers,

Florian