chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: cmislib 0.4 still waiting on two IPMC votes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:45:16 GMT

On Feb 1, 2011, at 10:37 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
>> BTW, I have no idea WTF is a IPMC, and who is and who is not.
>
> The IPMC is the Incubator PMC.

OK, then what's a PMC and who's on it ?

  S.

> While Chemistry is still in the incubator (it'll hopefully graduate once the cmislib
release is done), all votes have to be done twice. Firstly the vote happens within the chemistry
community, and needs 3 +1 votes from the PPMC (Chemistry project PMC). Then, or possibly as
part of that, the vote needs approving by 3 IPMC members.

> For the list of who's on the IPMC, see
>  http://incubator.apache.org/whoweare.html
>  http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#incubator-pmc
> Generally it's made up of Apache Members who have an interest in mentoring and helping
new projects, and a small number of committers from projects who help out too.

> The list of the Chemistry PPMC is on:
>  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/chemistry.html
> and you'll see you're on that list.
>
> Hope that clears things up a bit? There's more information on the incubator site
>
> Nick

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."