chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: CMIS .Net Client
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:44:47 GMT
Hi Florian,

I personally don't have an interest in .NET but I think it's great to
see more CMIS libraries :)
So I would vote for inclusion.

Florent

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Florian Müller
<florian.mueller@alfresco.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have ported the OpenCMIS client bindings layer to .Net, C# to be precise, and I'm about
to port the OpenCMIS client API as well.
> I have called the project "DotCMIS".
>
> It is not a one-to-one port. It takes .Net specifics and naming conventions into account
but the overall architecture is the same.
> The ultimate goal is to generate a single DLL that provides a OpenCMIS like, object-oriented
client interface that is binding agnostic.