chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: cmislib doc ready for push
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:18:26 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Unfortunately, Hudson generates a corrupt zip file.
Could your script also create a valid zip file that contains the documentation files?

Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Jeff Potts" <jeffpotts01@gmail.com>
An: "Florian Müller" <florian.mueller@alfresco.com>
CC: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Januar 2011 20:26:45 GMT +00:00 GMT Britannien, Irland, Portugal
Betreff: cmislib doc ready for push

Florian,

I finally got the cmislib Hudson doc build generating docs properly. I think you mentioned
that you had an existing script/step that could push the docs to the Chemistry site.

I need everything in the src/doc/build directory, recursive, to get pushed. Here's a link
to the Hudson workspace source browser:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Chemistry-Phyton-cmislib-doc/ws/trunk/src/doc/build/

Can you add the step to push this out?

Once this is in place, I'll start the process of pushing out an official 0.4 release of cmislib.

Jeff