chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: cmislib doc ready for push
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:50:32 GMT
Thanks. I have set up the script.

The zip file is not on Hudson, yet. When it has been built, it can take up to 2 hours until
the files appear on the website.
The URL is: http://incubator.apache.org/chemistry/cmislib-doc/

Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Jeff Potts" <jeffpotts01@gmail.com>
An: "Florian Müller" <florian.mueller@alfresco.com>
CC: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Januar 2011 22:31:18 GMT +00:00 GMT Britannien, Irland, Portugal
Betreff: Re: cmislib doc ready for push

Sure, no problem. Checked in. The zip will be called "docs.zip" and will reside in src/doc.

Hudson may not have run the script to gen the zip before you've read this.

Jeff

On Jan 17, 2011, at 3:18 PM, Florian Müller wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Unfortunately, Hudson generates a corrupt zip file.
> Could your script also create a valid zip file that contains the documentation files?
>

> Florian

that you had an existing script/step that could push the docs to the Chemistry site.

> I need everything in the src/doc/build directory, recursive, to get pushed. Here's a
link to the Hudson workspace source browser: