chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Interop Demo
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:33:36 GMT
Do you have something specific in mind?
The CMIS Workbench is not the pretties client and demoing an API is
rather difficult.

Florian

On 24/01/2011 18:13, Jens Hübel wrote:
> Hi Chemistry,
>

> Does this here make any sense for us? Perhaps it would be cool if we somehow could present
our work there so I thought it might be worth sharing and getting some more opinions...

> Jens

on today's call to address any questions.

> Kind regards, Jane

> CMIS Interoperability Demonstration&  Afternoon Social
>
> OnDemand Conference&  Exposition

> Washington DC Convention Center
>

> Objective
>
> OASIS and AIIM would like the CMIS technical committee to consider holding an Interoperability
demonstration during the upcoming AIIM Conference&  Exposition.  AIIM has kindly offered
to provide a meeting room on Wednesday, 23 March - between 2:00-4:30 PM.  OASIS and AIIM plan
to work jointly on the details of the demonstration, as well as afternoon social functions.

> Attendee Background
>
> The AIIM Conference&  Exposition is merging this year with the OnDemand Conference&
 Exposition.  The merger brings the audience size to more than 20,000 attendees.

> Conference Links
>
> AIIM - http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/questex/aod2011/public/MainHall.aspx?ID=119&sortMenu=101000
>
> OnDemand - http://www.ondemandexpo.com/
>

> Participation
>
> Participation will be open to all members. Interoperability demonstrations are designed
to be self-supporting. To offset expenses, each confirmed participant will be asked to contribute
to cover these expenses. Expenses will vary based on the needs determined after the group
agrees to move forward - but may include: equipment rental, internet connectivity, food and
beverage, etc... The number of confirmed participants will also play a role in determining
the expenses.