chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject CMIS .Net Client
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:14:34 GMT
Hi all,

I have ported the OpenCMIS client bindings layer to .Net, C# to be precise, and I'm about
to port the OpenCMIS client API as well.
I have called the project "DotCMIS".

It is not a one-to-one port. It takes .Net specifics and naming conventions into account but
the overall architecture is the same.
The ultimate goal is to generate a single DLL that provides a OpenCMIS like, object-oriented
client interface that is binding agnostic.
I have no plans to build a server framework for .Net.

I would like to contribute it to Apache Chemistry and finish it there if there is enough interest.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Florian