chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject CMIS Interop Demo
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:13:30 GMT
Hi Chemistry,

Does this here make any sense for us? Perhaps it would be cool if we somehow could present
our work there so I thought it might be worth sharing and getting some more opinions...

Jens

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Montag, 24. Januar 2011 17:53
To: cmis@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cmis] CMIS Event Opportunity -- for consideration

Hello Everyone,

Below is an opportunity that we would like the committee to consider.  I will be participating
on today's call to address any questions.

Kind regards, Jane

CMIS Interoperability Demonstration & Afternoon Social

OnDemand Conference & Exposition

Washington DC Convention Center

Objective

OASIS and AIIM would like the CMIS technical committee to consider holding an Interoperability
demonstration during the upcoming AIIM Conference & Exposition.  AIIM has kindly offered
to provide a meeting room on Wednesday, 23 March - between 2:00-4:30 PM.  OASIS and AIIM plan
to work jointly on the details of the demonstration, as well as afternoon social functions.

Attendee Background

The AIIM Conference & Exposition is merging this year with the OnDemand Conference &
Exposition.  The merger brings the audience size to more than 20,000 attendees.

Conference Links

AIIM - http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/questex/aod2011/public/MainHall.aspx?ID=119&sortMenu=101000

OnDemand - http://www.ondemandexpo.com/

Participation

Participation will be open to all members. Interoperability demonstrations are designed to
be self-supporting. To offset expenses, each confirmed participant will be asked to contribute
to cover these expenses. Expenses will vary based on the needs determined after the group
agrees to move forward - but may include: equipment rental, internet connectivity, food and
beverage, etc... The number of confirmed participants will also play a role in determining
the expenses.