chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 (3rd vote)
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:43:47 GMT
+1

Just for curiosity... what is the purpose of the data directory containing only dumps of requests.
Does it make much sense to make them part of the distribution? Some samples can be found in
the spec and it is quite easy to generate them once you have acsess to a repository.

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Potts [mailto:jeffpotts01@gmail.com]
Sent: Freitag, 21. Januar 2011 21:23
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4 (3rd vote)

The cmislib sub-project of Apache Chemistry is ready for its first release since joining the
project.

The first vote for this release was withdrawn to address issues with the build. These issues
were addressed:

> * Exclude the tests from the egg
> * Embed the license and notice files in the egg
> * Add your gpg key to the KEYS file
> * Move the KEYS file to the root of svn
> * Tweak the md5/sha1 format

The second vote for this release was withdrawn to address the following issues:

> * You need to have something in the release that makes clear that Chemistry is still
an incubating project, and not a full Apache (non-incubating) release...If you look in the
opencmis releases, you'll see there's a DISCLAIMER file in there that you can include with
a tweak to the name
> * You should potentially tweak the version / artificats to include the word "incubating".

These issues have now been addressed and so I am submitting the release candidate for a third,
and hopefully final, vote.

You can find the main release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist) at:
http://people.apache.org/~jpotts/chemistry/cmislib/0.4/dist

These artifacts represent what is currently in cmislib head.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry PMC
votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.4

My vote is +1.

Thanks,

Jeff