chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From R.WILB...@akka.eu
Subject Re : Error with new latest snapshot
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 09:26:50 GMT
OK my bad....I was putting bad value for SessionParameter.AUTH_SOAP_USERNAMETOKEN...didn't
get that "true" or "false" was expected !

;)

Romain WILBERT
Ingénieur développement
AKKA Informatique & Systèmes

-----Transféré par Romain WILBERT/FR/AKKA le 07/12/2010 10:16 -----

A : chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
De : Romain WILBERT/FR/AKKA
Date : 07/12/2010 09:45
Objet : Error with new latest snapshot

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisRuntimeException: Error: An error was
discovered processing the <wsse:Security> header
    	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:107)
    	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:69)
    	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.connect(SessionImpl.java:570)
    	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.createSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:61)

I use openCMIS to connect with Alfresco 3.3 enterprise (Web services binding).