chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mano Swerts <m.swe...@aca-it.be>
Subject Update Multi value property using a Map<String, Object>
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:52:08 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to update a org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Document using the updateProperties(Map<String,
?>) method.
This works fine, except for multi value properties. They don't get updated and remain null.

It works when I use the method setPropertyMultivalue(String, List), but I don't want to use
this method because It doesn't except null values.

I am working with version OpenCMIS version 0.1.0.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mano Swerts

 We published a new company movie featuring YOU!
         See http://www.aca-it.be/movie