chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Debbie Deuth" <debbiede...@comcast.net>
Subject openCMIS 0.2.0-incubating release and query support
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 23:06:51 GMT
It appears that there are a number of changes in OpenCMIS 0.2.0 for query
support. We are currently implementing a CMIS repository. We have developed
RepositoryService, ObjectService, RelationshipService and NavigationService
code that makes use of the OpenCMIS 0.1.0 release code. I am currently
working on implementing a DiscoveryService query. I was attempting to use a
query condition processor extended from AbstractQueryConditionProcessor.  I
ran into several problems and limitations with this when trying to work with
a more complex WHERE clause containing ANDs, ORs and parentheses (e.g.,
"WHERE (a=1 and b=2) OR (c=4 or d=5)"). It looks like the 0.2.0 code will
alleviate many of my problems.

Is there any update on when 0.2.0 will be released? Will it be before the
end of the year?

Debbie Deuth, Prospero Media Services

debbiedeuth@comcast.net