chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.2.0-incubating release update
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:16:12 GMT
Hi guys,
as you might have noticed in the last couple of days I attempted a couple of
releases which I reverted back for it was missing some key features for a
nice XMas present release :)

In particular:

- Add supplemental models license information for Groovy (APL 2.0)
- Including the Workbench as package (ZIP and TGZ) in the release artifacts
using the Apache release profile

FYI, you can trigger the build of all release assemblies of the project by
running a 'mvn package -Papache-release' from the root of the project.
I have created a Hudson job [1]  for doing that that we can ensure quick
release times and a quite automated process.
I'm am going to run the release and send out the vote tonight or most likely
over the weekend.

Hope this helps,
Gab

[1]