chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Update Multi value property using a Map<String, Object>
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:38:23 GMT
Hi Mano,

Could you provide a few more details?
Is the property updatable? Is the document checked out? Does the type
require a check-out before update? Do you provide a List<> of homogenous
values without null values? What is the data type of the property?

Property values are checked by OpenCMIS before they are send to the
repository. If they don't comply with the CMIS spec or don't match the
object type, OpenCMIS throws an exception. But in a few cases it drops
the value without warning.

Cheers,

Florian

On 13/12/2010 08:52, Mano Swerts wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to update a org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Document using the updateProperties(Map<String,
?>) method.
> This works fine, except for multi value properties. They don't get updated and remain
null.

> It works when I use the method setPropertyMultivalue(String, List), but I don't want
to use this method because It doesn't except null values.